Friday, July 6, 2007

Crush On Obama So Two Weeks Ago

This week, it's all hot for Hillary. Super hot model Taryn Southern is the star and WRITER! of Hott4Hill, a music video spoofing that Crush On Obama thing that's sooo two weeks ago.

According toTaryn Southern's Hott 4 Hill blog, she's been getting a great deal of feedback. Today they released the following statement:

via Hott 4 Hill:

Hi everyone!

I am so happy with the immediate response to the video. I've gotten hundreds of emails - from fans, detractors, you name it. Some people love it, some people hate it. That's comedy for you.

Just to clear up a few things, however:

1. Yes, the video IS a parody of the Obama-Girl video. I thought Obama-Girl was brilliant, so I decided to write a parody video using the only FEMALE candidate.

2. My 1st blog ("Letter to My Fellow Americans") was written tongue-in-cheek! While I do keep up on politics, I do not claim to have any serious political credentials. I only seek to entertain. =)

3. The kids - yes, the kids and their parents were all aware of the video content. Just like any other PG-13 movie, TV show, or web video with sexual innuendos, child actors and their folks are always aware of the content before they sign on. Working with all the kids was my favorite part about making the video!

Secondly, I want to say thank-you to all of the publications who have mentioned us!
HOTT FOR HILLARY - OURCHART.COM
OBAMA GIRL, MEET HOTT4HILL - SEATTLE STRANGER
HOTT FOR HILLARY - THE CHUTRY EXPERIMENT
THE HUFFINGTON POST
BEST. LESBIAN. WEEK. EVER. - AFTERELLEN.COM

We even had a german website talk about us! I have no idea what is says, but I'm still thrilled!
amr-politik.blogspot.com/

No comments: