Thursday, August 28, 2008

Attack Ads: Confusing John McCain Ad Boggles Minds

The latest attack ad coming from the McCain camp is called "Remote Control." I'd like to think I'm a fairly bright guy, but I found this video confusing as shit. Within the video is TV. And on that TV is random clips of global violence. And this is a fancy TV, because it has Picture-In-Picture. And the Picture-In-Picture displays more random clips, but of various politicians talking about Obama's lack of experience. And then Chris Dodd comes on, which is just weird cuz I haven't thought about him in like years. It's all very strange and I think It's supposed to mean that Obama's lack of experience caused the conflict in Georgia but I'm not really sure.

3 comments:

Sock Politicians said...

Umm, I think the video is trying to say that Obama is not experienced enough to be the President of the United States of America. This is demonstrated by the quotes of his peers that are Democrats.

Anonymous said...

what is a sock politician?

Anonymous said...

Shallow is shallow...just like McCain's choice for running mate...of course the redneck Republicans like her...all they can think about is what it would be like to doink her.